How to keep your account safe?
1. You can enable 2FA in your [Profile] >> [Security] to confirm each login attempt, funds withdrawal, and other crucial account actions.
We strongly recommend enabling two-factor authentication immediately after signing up and keeping it on while using the platform.
2. Do a security checkup of the Google account you use to sign in to EarnPark https://myaccount.google.com/security-checkup
3. You can enable and set up a withdrawal whitelist with addresses available for quick withdrawals in [Profile] >> [Security]. After adding a new address, it will be blocked for output for a 24-hour hold period.
4. We notify you of the ongoing login process via email, specifying details like the browser type and geolocation. Whitelist our addresses (@earnpark.com) in Gmail, so you don't miss any important information.
5. Update your software. If your browser, operating system, or apps are out-of-date, the software might not be safe from hackers.
6. Use strong and unique passwords everywhere, especially for your Google account, as it is used as an authorization on the EarnPark platform. Having a strong password is key to protecting your account. Choose a long password with a mix of uppercase letters, lowercase letters, and special characters, hard to guess and not used for anything else. We recommend installing password managers to easily create and store secure passwords.